The Rotary Club of Greenville and the Carevide of Greenville & Hunt County will host the CPC, which benefits the Community Health Center.
Join us for a fun-packed weekend with lots of bicycle events, live entertainment, food and fun for the entire family.
- FREE 22nd anniversary, performance shirt (first 800 riders)
- 6 new spacious scenic southern routes: 12, 21, 35, 46, 61 and 74 miles
- 61 and 74 miles routes cross Lake Tawakoni on the smooth new 4 lane concrete “Two Mile Bridge” with picturesque vistas
- Conquer “Bowman’s Mountain” on 61 and 74 mile routes
- 8 rest stops with cookies, variety of fruit, diverse music and cheer squads
- Free Landon Winery samples
- Complimentary beer ticket following ride
- Complimentary fresh made fruit smoothies at Hunt County Courthouse after ride
- Start and end in historic downtown Greenville
- Friday evening free street concert featuring Emerald City Band