The following NorthEast Texas Trail (NETT) rules are for the safety and protection of all Trail users. Rules apply to the NETT railbank right of ways.
- Trail is open from thirty (30) minutes before sunrise to thirty (30) minutes after sunset.
- No motorized vehicles permitted except for authorized patrol vehicles.
- Bicycle speed limit is 14 mph.
- No littering or glass containers permitted.
- No public consumption or display or sale of alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs permitted.
- No fires or fireworks permitted.
- No camping or cooking except in designated camping areas-see campsite list.
- No hunting or discharging of firearms permitted.
- Dogs allowed on leash not to exceed ten (10) feet in length.
- Pick up and dispose of pet waste.
- No vending or peddling of goods and services permitted.
- No dumping or destruction of property permitted.
Please be advised that Texas Parks and Wildlife Department
Game Wardens patrol the 130-mile Trail from
Farmersville to New Boston.